Sunday, July 20, 2014

Whidbey Expressions Fund Raiser for Pacific Northwest Art School

This weekend was our intimate little fundraiser for the Pacific Northwest Art School.  The show started Friday.  This is a shot of my little Honda Fit filled almost to the brim with 5 tables, 2 chairs and 2 cabinets and a little jewelry.  I call it my clown car.


We had live entertainment...  A talented singer, Lisa Twoomey, played some fun and whimsical tunes Friday evening.  She was a gem!


This great couple just got married and was spending part of their honeymoon on Whidbey.

 

I spent a lot of time working on a new booth setup.  This one makes me really happy.  It's simple and classy, and it fits in my crazy little car!



It was great to interact with the public.  I have to say, I really do like participating in this type of show!

No comments:

Post a Comment