Sunday, April 10, 2016

New Jewelry Tutorials Available on my Etsy Shop

I've made a commitment to create more tutorials this year.  I recently created a video tutorial on riveting enamel.  In this tutorial I show several examples of heat rivets and cold rivets directly up against enamel and with a metal disc between the enamel and the rivet.  Riveting enamel is simple and easy with just a little practice!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/261179357

My latest tutorial, Designs on Enamel, takes enamel to new heights with decals and direct image transfers.  Take your original artwork, print it on a special decal paper or print directly on a copy machine or laser printer to see your designs become permanently adhered to the enamel surface.  It's so cool! The image above on my riveting enamel video has been decorated with a decal.  The images below are both decals and direct image transfers.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/274062722

My next tutorial, that I'm working on right now, is on Sgraffito Enamel Techniques in Enamel.  It should be complete in the next few days.  Check back later if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment